1. Favorite Color: Big Surprise here..."Pink & Brown", "Red, Orange & Pink" ~ Candy Colors! I like Combos vs. Single Colors! Not a huge Purple fan : )
2. Chocolate Lover? Milk, Dark, White, or none of the above? Love Bittersweet and everything else ~ not a big fan of White : )
3. What is your favorite craft hobby? OMG do you have all day? Ah....Paper Crafts & Food Crafts ~
4. What is a craft/art hobby that you would like to start? I love to paint on canvas and really haven't had time to do that...too much swappin' going on!
5. What craft do you NOT have an interest in or just not great in ( so your partner doesn’t send something you wouldn’t use)? Knitting & Crocheting ~ I don't have the patients for either : ) but I totally appreciate the crafts.
6. Do you have any allergies? (we don’t want to send anything with peanuts if it’s going to make you blow up like a balloon). Yes thanks for asking ~ I'm totally allergic to lame, rude people!
7.What’s your favorite part of Halloween? Decorating, candy eating, costumes, or something else? Decorating and Making Food!
8. Do you decorate for Thanksgiving/Fall? Weird I know but Not Really! I go straight from Halloween to Christmas!
9. December Holidays--what holiday do you celebrate? What type of decorations do you like to put up in your house for that holiday? We celebrate Christmas and I've always wished to celebrate (for lack of a better term) "Chrismukah". I'm not Jewish but Hanukkah it's such a beautiful holiday & to be able to celebrate both together sounds wonderful. I decorate kind of Retro, Vintage, 1950's and Modern! Always looking for glass candies, cool "Sweets" related ornaments. I love ornaments of little feathered birds too! Peacocks, Doves etc. Not big on wooden, clunky, country, snowmen, Santa, traditional Christmas decor. Last year we did a tropical tree with a little monkey at the top! This year I think we're going for the European Bakery, Hansel & Gretel Style of look! (Gumdrops & Gingerbread) I will paint our front window to match the theme too!
10. Do you have any children, if so what are their ages, boys/girls? Not yet....
11. Do you have any pets, if so what kind? Oh yes! Our eldest Priss Cat (13 yrs.) is a long haired Calico ~ petite and a total Diva ~ she doesn't put up with much : ), then we have Tanzy (12 yrs.) (Tonzy is her nickname)an orange Tabby weighing in over 20+ lbs who begs for rice pudding! Last but not least we have a Silky Terrier Chester Copperpot (3 1/2 yrs.)who is honestly the most human dog I've ever known with a HUGE personality to boot! He has so many nicknames I think he may suffer from Multiple Personality Disorder and it's all our fault!
12. Are you a reader? If so, what type of books do you like? Love to read? To tell you the truth I'd rather make something with my hands ~ but I do love Reference Books, the Dictionary, Periodicals, Martha, Weddings, Juxtapose & our local magazine ~ Oro Valley. Also "quick reads of any kind". Love to collect Vintage: dessert/candy, children's fairy tales and cocktail books.
13. Are you celebrating a birthday or anniversary in October, November, or December? If so, what day and what is the occasion? No : (
14. Do you collect anything? If so what type of things do you collect? Hmmm...yes...small things! One of a kind bottle caps, Kawaii (papery goods are my fav), Strawberry & Cherry Pincushions ~ love the Stickers, Unique Cake/Cookie Decorating stuff & Ribbon!
15. What type of things do you like to cook? Are you an appetizer person, cookie maker, dessert freak or a take out type of person?? I'm a baker and a Retired caterer (11 yrs of making chicken picata on a regular basis will make anyone cringe at the site of raw poultry ~blah!) so we don't cook meat at home. My husband won't eat it and I might have it a couple times a year. We cook healthy! I do love to bake and make snacks! Love the Mexican foods!
16. What is your favorite scent? Is there one that you can’t stand? I love fruity scents, citrus, peony, clean, fresh astringent smells are my fav! Nothing heavy!
17. What’s your favorite song? "California" from Lonley Planet (the OC theme song)
18. What’s the last movie you went to see at the movie theater? Oh this is pathetic~ I don't remember! Yeah, we watch tons of movies at home! I think we must have over 1000 flicks!
19. What’s your favorite Candy? I've always been a Chocolate person, but the weathers been warm and my mailbox is like an oven, so I have resorted to hard candies, Rice candy, any Asian fun unique type of goodies! No Black licorice, but I love Red Vines!
20. Tea or Coffee or other? I love tea, but I have so much right now! Would it be weird if I said Girlie Cocktails?