Thursday, October 4, 2007

Pushing Daisies & the Imagination!















Yes it's Fall and for my husband and I it means...ahem (clears throat)... quailty time spent together in front of the teli! The days of spending quality time together without television need not apply! Pushing Daisies premiered last night and blew us away! Eye Candy for the Heart & Soul! If you have a vivid imagination and are strangely attracted to dark humor then this is for you! I am without a doubt moved by symbolism and this show has a lot! Not to mention just things in general that I adore like Cherries, Mermaids, Flowers and lots of Color are all there! Did anyone else watch it? What are your thoughts? I awoke this morning feeling totally inspired to make beautiful things today! I can't stop thinking about it!

7 comments:

BEELICIOUS said...

I will have to remember to watch this show! I absolutely LOVE your blog banner!!!

I used to be Gigi Minor - but now I'm Annie Kight said...

Thanks beelicious! I absolutly love your flickr pix!

Buford Betty said...

I actually tuned in because I LOVE Jim Dale - the British dude who narrates it. He does all the Harry Potter audio books so I'm in love with his voice. But yeah the show was totally great. I love the way it's filmed - so whimsical and fairy tale like! Very cute.

I used to be Gigi Minor - but now I'm Annie Kight said...

He's wonderful! The whole show is done to perfection! They make scariest thing in the world (death) look funny somehow. Amazing!

BEELICIOUS said...

Tag! Your it! Check out my blog if You would like to Play along:O)

I used to be Gigi Minor - but now I'm Annie Kight said...

Hi Beelicious! I tried commenting on your blog in 2 different areas and it didn't work?
I have no idea why! I just wanted to let you know your blog is really cute!!!
Wish I could play along but I was tagged a while ago so I don't think I can play twice ; (
Thanks for the invite though : )
Have a great day!

Rebecca said...

I'm late to answer you but YES! This is my new favorite show. And seriously, who doesn't have a crush on the pie maker? Or on Olive for that matter. :)