Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Hansel & Gretel is the theme this year!

Mushroom Cottage Finished!I never got around to painting my front window like I wanted so I opted for a nice centerpiece for the holiday table this year. My first attept at building with gingerbread! It was fun and pretty easy for the most part. The only trick is to prop the walls while the royal icing dries. The wooden mushrooms in the brown sugar are from Craftsty ~ she and I seem to do mini swaps that always involve these lil gems! So cute!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job Gigi, love the colours, so cheerful :) Jenn and Jacqui

Cindy said...

Looks delish! You've got those cute 'shrooms happening.

c

Kathy said...

This is the coolest ginger house I've ever seen! Love your blog BTW, putting a link to it on my new blog. :) Happy Monday!

PinkCakeBox said...

Love it! Very Cute