Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Untraditional Thanksgiving Colors


Place Setting, originally uploaded by Gigi & Big Red.

Well I do pick some weird combos but I'm just not into the traditional colors of Thanksgiving plus it's 90 degrees here so it's hard to get into the mood! Here's just a sample of some of our dishes we got for our wedding. The white dishes are Crate and Barrel "Diner" and the Green are ...oh boy I can't spell it ~ it starts with a W and is German. Too lazy to walk to the kitchen to pull one out...isn't that terrible? I'll look tomorrow and change the post!
My favorite is how the napkins tie it all together!
All that's missing is the food!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gigi, the colours in your setting are just gorgeous, a fresh and contemporary look is a lovely change:) The temperature in Melbourne was around 90F 32C today as well! Jenn and Jacqui